National Drama (ND)
National Drama is the UK’s leading professional association for drama teachers and theatre educators and is a registered charity (1173215). It is an open and inclusive membership-run organisation and welcomes all those involved in drama for learning and those working in theatre for children and young people, both in and out of school hours and settings. Its members include teachers, theatre educators, university lecturers, and other related advisors and partners. ND represents drama and drama teachers regionally, nationally and internationally and has members world-wide. ND organises Conferences and day courses and works in close partnership with key agencies. National Drama is the UK representative of IDEA (the international drama and theatre educational association) and a founder member of IDEA Europe.
National Drama: One Forum, Many Voices
Benefits of membership:
- Reduced rates at ND regional, national and international conferences;
- Twice yearly copies of the journal, Drama;
- Free access to our online research journal, Drama Research;
- Members’ e-newsletters;
- Free email advice and support from phase specific specialists;
- Research and project support;
- Professional subject specialist representation with official and Government organisations.