Early Education provides opportunities for professional learning for anyone working in the field of early childhood education. We also campaign for policies that support young children’s best interests across the UK.
Our members include teachers, practitioners, local authority advisers, consultants and trainers, researchers and those delivering early years teacher training and professional qualifications.
We have volunteer-run local branches which offer twilight and weekend CPD, and we offer regular courses and conferences regionally and nationally. Our expert team of Associates offer bespoke support, training and development to schools, settings and local authorities. Our publications and electronic resources cover all aspects of early years provision.
Benefits of membership
- Free online resources on topics such as using EYPP effectively, learning outdoors
- Discounted/free local branch events
- Discounts on regional and national training, conferences and publications
- Access to our team of expert Associates for INSET days, bespoke training and support
- Monthly e-news updates and Early Years Teaching newsletters
- The termly Early Education Journal
- Updates on campaigns and opportunities to get involved and have your say
- A community of early years colleagues for mutual support and sharing ideas
- Free book and recent Journal issues for new joiners