Association for the Teaching of Psychology (ATP)
The ATP is a non-profit organisation of active psychology teachers, supporting teachers nationally for 37 years.
Benefits of membership:
- High quality, low cost training for our members
- Be part of a highly respected national and international community of psychology teachers with opportunities to network and collaborate
- Support and practical help, especially if you are the only psychology teacher in your institution
- Outstanding CPD in the form of an annual conference and occasional one-day events.
- Advice about professional matters such as gaining QTS
- Good ideas to help you to deliver ‘outstanding’ lessons
- Advice on issues relating to psychology specifications and the examining process
- A high quality magazine, ‘ATP Today’, three times a year
- A platform for having your say on issues relating to teaching and learning, including influencing government policy-making