Association for Science Education (ASE)
The ASE is the largest subject association in the UK. The membership includes teachers, technicians, trainee teachers, tutors and lecturers in further and higher education, advisors, inspectors and consultants as well as representatives from industry and science organisations. The Association promotes excellence in science teaching and learning and provides a UK-wide network for individuals and organisations to share good ideas, meet the challenges in science teaching, develop resources and foster high quality continuing professional development.
The ASE also provides a comprehensive range of support for teachers and technicians in helping to enrich and enhance science teaching and learning. Its Annual and Area Conferences and regional meetings provide excellent opportunities to hear top class speakers and share ideas with other teachers and educators in science.
Benefits of membership:
- Professional guidance and advice
- CPD opportunities and accreditation
- Influence and a strong voice
- Journals Education in Science, School Science Review, Primary Science and Science Teacher Education andhigh quality web-based resources.
- Indemnity insurance (up to £5,000,000)
Substantial discounts on:
- ASE publications
- Annual and Regional Conferences, Local meetings and events.