AccessArt is a UK Registered Charity (1105049) which has the sole aim of furthering the advancement of visual arts education. The AccessArt website now has the largest evolving, co-created collection of visual arts teaching and learning resources in the UK, and in addition we offer inspirational participatory projects, and help build educators knowledge and understanding of the subject area through CPD, articles and network events. We work in partnership with a wide variety of individuals and organisations both in the UK and overseas.
We work across all education settings, from early years through to life long learning, formal settings to community/home settings. Our aim to is inspire and enable as many educators as possible to feel confident teaching art, and to make sure that every child is able to understand how art is relevant to them. We also support artists to help them work as educators, recognising the value they bring to art education.
- Access to over 1200 resources: to help inspire and enable high quality teaching and learning, including practical activities as well as pedagogical articles.
- Access to the new AccessArt Primary Art Curriculum + Supporting Documents: for schools looking to use AccessArt as a scheme.
- Free or reduced price zoom CPD & networking events: including access to past recorded sessions.
- Telephone & email support: to help answer specific curriculum related questions
- Email newsletter: 1 to 3 email bulletins per month
- £3.50 per month or £42 per year for an individual membership.
- £96 for up to 8 users (one school)
- £180 for up to 18 users (one school)
- £240 for up to 30 users (one school)