Established in 1989, the Design and Technology Association is the recognised national subject association for D&T educators. Our aim is to inspire, develop and support excellence in design and technology education for all. We have over 6,000 members across all education sectors and provide a wide range of teaching resources, school workshops, curriculum support, CPD and representation in education developments at government level.
In addition to publishing specialist D&T magazines, books and an international research journal, producing an annual conference and running projects, we have over 20 active regional branches across England so our members can meet, network and keep fully up-to-date with developments in D&T education.
Benefits of membership:
- Primary, Secondary, Corporate, Consultant, NQT, Trainee and Technician categories of membership tailored to your needs
- Extensive on-line resources to inspire and save you time
- Regular D&T magazines and e-newsletter to keep you updated
- Specialist D&T advice available by phone and email
- Discounts on D&T Association events and publications