The National PSE Association for Advisors Inspectors and Consultants (NSCoPSE)
NSCoPSE is the professional organisation for LEA advisers, consultants, inspectors and advisory teachers with responsibility for all aspects of personal and social education, including health education and citizenship. Membership also includes independent consultants and inspectors, as well as health promotion professionals.
We provide opportunities for professional development, a national forum for the views and interests of those with the responsibility for supporting, monitoring and evaluating personal and social education in schools and colleges throughout England and Wales.
Benefits of membership:
- Briefing papers on national developments and annual conference;
- Publications, papers and briefings;
- Regular bulletins on national developments and resources;
- Access to colleagues through the NSCoPSE network;
- A 2-way channel for members’ views to other organisations including the DCFS, QCA, OFSTED and PSHE Strategic Partners Group.